- Becomes more flexible and absorbent with use
- Great for kitchens, bathrooms, showers, windows... anywhere!
- Gentle enough to use on your face, neck and decolletage
- Each one is Approx 18 cm long and wide
- Takes approx 1 hour to make
- Crocheted to order
- Durable and far less prone to pilling than conventional cotton
- Odour resistant
- Australian handmade and owned.
- Please allow up to 1 week for me to process item before being shipped
- Product colour may vary slightly due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings
100% Certified Organic Cotton
Before use, hand or machine wash (in a wash bag) on a cool and gentle setting. Find a spot in the shade and dry on a flat surface. Please do not tumble dry, iron or bleach
I believe in well made products that are built to last. If you do find yourself outliving one of these products they can be composted or returned straight to Jord herself (buried)